Ok. Raise your hands. Who’s tired? Certainly all the giftmaking and Christmas preparing has got a few of you exhausted like me. So, here we go. Let’s wrap up this blogging gift idea extravaganza in one fell swoop. I present: The Final Five Gift Ideas! Use your creativity and run with the ideas. The possibilities abound.
1) Quilt Expressions Gift Card. For those local sewers out there, don’t forget we are running a special Christmas promotion. Buy a $50 gift card, get $10 coupon to use in the store after the holiday. Convince all your friends and family to come in and get this perfect gift, or (like so many of our deserving shoppers) buy one for yourself!
2) Notions. There are so many notions that every quilter needs and maybe there’s someone you know whose toolbox is incomplete. If you haven’t noticed, our online store is now bursting full of all the essential notions. Might I recommend a 12” x 12” rotating mat, a 9 ½” square up ruler, or an ergonomic 60 mm rotary cutter? Or maybe your friends have it all and need a sewing tools holder to take it everywhere with them. Or make a goodies basket with some crystal head pins, rotary blades and a fat quarter bundle to top it off. You can’t live without this stuff!
3) Pillowcase. Get some kids fabric and whip up some simple pillowcases for all the little ones you know. We’ve got safari animals, trucks, surfing monkeys and much more for some fun prints. Or use the new Amy Butler line for a funky, modern look for your favorite friends. Another idea from Rodi here at the store: if you’re making a quilt for someone, make a pillowcase in the same fabric to give them the quilt in! It’s also a great way to store away your quilts so they are protected and are easy to identify. Need a pillowcase pattern? Email me at email@example.com and I’ll send you a Quilt Expressions original pattern for free.
4) Panel placemats. Check out all the panels we have on our site. Cut out the smaller motifs and add a simple border and a back for fun themes on your table. Here’s my favorite by Sandy Gervais. It’s on sale, too!
5) Precuts and a free pattern. Order any pre-cut Bali pop, jelly roll, layer cake or charm pack this week and we’ll send along a free pattern to use with the pre-cut. Wrap it up and it’s like a ready made kit! If you’re more ambitious, put in a note that says you’ll make it…after the holidays.
There you have it. An explosion of gift ideas comin atcha. Phew. Did we make our goal? I lost count somewhere between making wallets and learning about luggage tags from Della. Time for a blogging vacation (at least until Monday.) Happy sewing out there and have a safe and fun holiday!